Getting here is easy and no need for expensive charters or float planes. You can leave Vancouver or Alberta and be fishing the same day!
Murphy's Riverside Lodge Address:
6150 Ferguson Road,
Port Alberni, BC
The ferry can be taken from Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay, or Tsawwassen to Duke Point. Since it is the travel season it is wise to make ferry reservations.
The drive from Departure Bay (Nanaimo) or Duke Point (south Nanaimo) or Comox to Port Alberni is roughly 1 full hour.
WestJet flies directly into Comox from many Canadian Cities.
After your fishing trip plan on leaving the lodge by 3pm.
For your flight home we recommend booking it for the day after your last day of fishing. See “Getting Your Fish Home”.
(Download Printer Friendly):
View Murphy's Riverside Lodge in a larger map
View Larger Map with detailed instructions
Detailed Driving Instructions (Download Printer Friendly):
- At the Junction coming into Port Alberni Head west on Alberni Hwy/
BC-4 W toward Port Alberni Hwy continue for 4.5km
- Turn right onto Pacific Rim Hwy/
River Rd/ Victoria Quay/ BC-4 W (signs for Ucluelet/ Tofino,
- Continue to follow Pacific Rim Hwy/
River Rd/ BC-4 W continue for 350 Metres.
- Turn right onto Beaver Creek Rd continue for 4.8KM
- Turn left onto Hills Rd continue for 750 Metres
- Take the 3rd left onto Ferguson Rd continue for 700 Metres, lodge will be on the right.
6150 Ferguson Road .
Port Alberni BC